Joes Crab Shack in Tulsa, Oklahoma - Please don't waste your money!!!

1.8
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

Visited Joe's Crab Shack in Tulsa, OK. I ordered the "simply steamed" crab pot.

I cook most times at home, so I know OLD and UNFRESH when I see it. The crab was discolored, tiny, and smelled like rotten fish! Additionally, what little meat was in the shell was very salty. The corn and potatoes were both overcooked.

This meal was $23.00, and it was the most horrible i've ever had from a seafood restaurant.

I shop at my local Reasor's, and get their succulent, sweet, and reasonably priced crab legs. Guess I'll get back to the kitchen with the quickness!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Joes Crab Shack Crab.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I liked: Waiter was fun.

I didn't like: Crab was not fresh.

Comments

my complaint is for the jies crab shack in Nashville tenn, and the second and broadway parking. what a racket the city and joes have you get to pay $28.00 just to eat at joes, wow don't do it. find another place to park, not worth the money, joes food ok but not worth th price to pay just to get to eat there, ithink joes and the city has a nice little racket going

Joes Crab Shack in Columbus, Ohio - Simple Review #1441430158

1.3
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

Sawmill road location night manager is so rude. Never coming back and I love the happy hour and shrimp. Oh well

Joes Crab Shack in Long Beach, California - Injured at Joe's Crab Shack in Long Beach CA

My family and I were visiting Joe’s Crab Shack in Long Beach on 11/9/13. We were seated on the upper level of the restaurant and decided to take the elevator when existing.

We all were exiting the elevator and I was the last one to exit and the door starting closing on me really fast and slammed into my should and my right hand causing severe swelling and bruising to my right hand and right index finger immediately. The hostess at the restaurant witnessed the incident and offered me some ice for my hand/finger when I indicated how much it was hurting. I indicated that yes, I would like some ice. When the hostess returned with the ice, the manager also came and asked me what occurred and took down my contact information and my statement and advised that she would have the General Manager contact me and to this day, I have not heard from the general manager.

I did speak to someone at the Ignite Restaurant Group who took my statement on 11/11/13 and advised that they were waiting on some information from the elevator company but have not heard anything since.

I had to end up going to see the doctor on 11/14 because I was and is still having pain so an x-ray was done. Luckily, there was nothing broken or fractured but I still incurred a bill that needs to be paid and the restaurant today has advised that they are not at fault and will not pay for the bill that was incurred due to the injury from their faulty elevator.